PADI Open Water e-learning
PADI Open Water Diver eLearning is a convenient way for student divers to complete the independent study portion of their Open Water Diver course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device.
The best experience is to study online, however, if students find themselves without internet for periods (such as when commuting or traveling) or have inconsistent, poor internet services, they can download content to study offline via the PADI Training app.
The PADI Training app is available for Apple® iOS devices and Android™ devices. It’s best if devices are no more than three generations old. Content can be downloaded in small sections with a total content size of approximately 1.10 GB.
PADI Open Water Diver eLearning includes all of the required study materials for the Open Water Diver course including:
- Content from the Open Water Diver Manual in a dynamic, interactive environment
- Integrated Open Water Diver Video
- All assessments (Knowledge Reviews, quizzes, final exam, and eRecord)
- Training Log Book (starting June 2020)
- PADI Skill Practice and Dive Planning Slate (pdf)
- Dive computer simulator
- eRDPml with instructions
- RDP Table with instructions
Language Availability: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.